Wednesday, September 30, 2009

All Becomes Silent When A Large Golden UFO Appears At Norfolk, England


Date: 1970's
Time: Daytime.

I have just read the entry on your blog (see below) and it is pretty much identical to my experience with a few exceptions. My experience also took place in the 70's and I may have been around the same age (9 or 10) (I am now nearly 40). I was playing with friends at the end of our road in Norfolk, England, when all went silent and still.

I stood facing down the road looking at a very large golden orb object. If I recall it had defined outline (a polygon). It moved slowly and low across the sky and then out of sight behind the trees. At that point the sound returned and I could hear my friends. I turned to say 'did you see that', but they just looked at me as if to say 'what are you talking about?'. I then just ran home immediately. I have never seen the UFO I saw on any pictures or read any similar experiences until now. The thing that gets me is that everything seemed to stop around me and I was transfixed. I wondered if it was deliberate or not. Did I dream it. I wish I knew when it happened but it is just a moment in my childhood.

I am not sure if you want sightings from England, but I just had to write after reading the entry. Many thanks.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment