Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Parkend Gloscestshire England UK Bright Orange Lights


Date: September 4, 2009
Time: Approx: 10:05

Hi Brian, I have notice all these sightings of bright orange lights over the UK that have been spotted. Here is what we saw on the 4-09-2009 at approximately 22.05 hours me my wife and our neighbour witnessed the event- the night sky was completely clear and little to no breeze when I notice a flying object bright orange in colour and sphere shaped come from behind the tree line from behind the tree line (I was standing in are back garden) my neighbour came rushing out of her house as she had noticed it from her window.

I quickly called my wife and grab the video camera when a second object appeared following the exact flight path as the first the were travelling at quite some speed and making no sound what so ever. I have got some HD footage of the objects and hope some one can shed some light on what these are please find attached. One other point is that our local paper had printed a article on what sounds like the same objects just 2 weeks previous but no explanation has been given for the event in which several people In 2 different locations reported seeing the objects. I look forward to your response.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment