Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Penetanguishene Ontario Canada Blinking Object


Date: September 11, 2009
Time: 9:45 p.m.

On Friday night (September 11, 2009 9:45), I saw a star right above a park behind my house "that star wasn’t there before", so anyways I kept watching it. It was blinking red, purple, green, blue, and white then last night (September 12, 2009) I didn’t see it in the sky, so tonight (September 13, 2009 9:57) my parents were in the hot tub and saw it in the sky again just this time it was blinking red 3 times then white once and it seemed closer but I was just hovering like a star, though there where no stars around this one because the sun was just setting.

Then we kept watching and a plane flew under it flashing the normal lights and colours so it made it weirder to see this pattern that this object was making. The plane kept moving along to the north east, than this thing took off in the same direction not fast though still just a slow hover with no sound. Then it started picking up speed coming closer towards my house northwest then turned and went north going faster than the plane now then it went behind the trees but when it was coming close I could make out an outline, it was a triangle with to red lights at the bottom and a white light at the top that would occasionally change to red also. This all happened in Penetanguishene ON Canada.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Last year. Do not have dates or times. But it was at the time when the police were called out to Penetang to a "plane crash" in behind "I'm assuming" the field behind Poyntz Street. That was early evening I believe. Anyways on my way to the Galaxy Theater driving along Golflink Road I saw what I thought was some sort of plane....but hovering right above the trees....I was thinking it was going to crash...so all I knew was I wanted to get off that street as soon as I could. There was a truck behind me...and as soon as we got to the highway turning right to go up the hill into midland...I wanted to stop and ask the guy in the truck if he saw that object above the tree's...but of course I didn't... It was fairly large..hard to miss. Like I said I thought it was a plane. But when I thought about it after...there was no sound. Just lights...getting closer and closer to the trees. I did however stop at the gas station and I asked the guy if he saw something weird over the trees..but he said no. Then he informed me about a plane crash in Penetang. Because I was not aware of this at the time...all I knew at that time was there were lots of police and fire department going somewhere in Penetang in a hurry. So...the more and more I think about this...it gets weirder and wierder...

    ReplyDelete