Sunday, September 27, 2009

UFO Over Phuket Thailand


Date: 1997
Time: Evening.

Hi, I wanted to report that in 1997 I think I saw the UFO in Thailand as well while I was in Phuket.

Just now, I was watching the documentary on Discovery Science about the 1997 Phoenix UFO sightings, and what was weird about it was the date. Because when I saw that UFO in Phuket, it was in 1997 as well. I remember the year and approximate date because it was on my first visit to Thailand, but I forgot the exact date. I never forgot seeing that UFO in Thailand, but I never talked about it with anyone or reported it. But, because of this program, and especially the date, March 1997, I know it was the same lights that I saw around that date. After doing a search online, I saw that someone else saw those lights as well around March 9 1997 in Krabi, which is probably the same day I saw them and close to Phuket.

What I saw that night were 6 or 7 lights that moved in a way I couldn't explain. At first I thought they were light flares, but when they started moving up and sideways, I knew it couldn't be light flares, and it also looked like they were moving separate from each other. Maybe some disappeared behind the clouds, while others didn't. But after a while they all disappeared while moving upwards.

I am positive I saw a UFO, because a UFO is an unidentified flying object, and those lights were something that looked like, and were flying like, something I couldn't explain...

Hope this helps.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment