Saturday, October 10, 2009

Creola, Alabama Strange Object Caught On Film


Date: December 27, 2004
Time: Approx: 6:00 p.m.

Brian, was coming home from work on the afternoon of December 27, 2004 down I-65 at around 6:00 p.m. when an object in the sky caught my eye. I quickly grabbed my camera from the back seat and managed to get one shot of it before it disappeared. The sky that day was clear without a single cloud. I can't say what it is but appears to be disk shaped. Its forward speed was slow if any. One second it was there....the next it was gone. Below is the photo in question.

Additional Information:

The location of the sighting took place on interstate I-65 just on the outskirts of Creola, Alabama. My wife and I were headed south on I-65 bridge when I decided to stop and take a photo of the span.I've included the photo below. I have a 3.2 mp digital camera with a 10x optical zoom.Photo sizes are 2048x1536. I've resized this photo to 512x384 for the sake of e-mail.



After taking this photo I returned to my car and proceeded down the bridge. It was at this point that I spotted the object. It was WNW of my position at some miles out at a height between 15000 to 25000 feet at best guess.The object did not appear as normal air traffic as it did not move much if any. I really could not define the shape of the object with the naked eye .I pointed the object out to my wife....what is that? I don't know she replied. Hold the wheel I said as I reached in the back seat for the camera. It was at that point that I zoomed in, acquired focus and snapped a shot off. After lowering the camera and looking back to where it was.... it was no more...gone...vanished. Total sighting time was no more than 30 seconds...... if that. Here is a map showing the sighting location.



The red X in the above picture is my location. The green X is the location of the object. The mobile airport is 25 miles SW of my location. Now here is the full photo of the object again resized to 512x384.



Now below is a 512x384 crop from the full size 2048x1536 photo.





Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment