Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hollywood Broward County, Florida A Dumbbell Shaped UFO


Date: March 14, 2008
Time: Approx: 2:00 p.m.

Hi, Brian, I saw the same dumbbell shaped UFO last year. Email me for more details. Hollywood, Broward County, Florida. March 14, approx: 2:00pm. Mostly clear skies, at a child's birthday party, in the backyard. Looked up at some trees above me and clearly as day saw an object moving steadily and rather quickly from south to north. Object looked like 2 glowing (bright) white balls close to each other connected by a thin white line- hence the dumbbell shape. No sound was heard.

Hard to estimate distance or size of object with any accuracy, but If I had to guess I would say object was at least 2000 feet high. Observed for approx 8 seconds then object just disappeared- vanished instantly. I have never seen anything like this in my life. Reported to police by phone but officer said he knew of no other sightings that time. Please tell me what you saw too. Thanks.
Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I seen something like what you describe. It was maybe 1/2 to 3/4 mile from the house travelling north, it turned towards me and my brother then back south (maybe doing like 40 to 50 mph). It suddenly accelerated extreemly fast away out of sight. It was a nice clear day and we saw details on the craft down to the windows, it also had a gondola below the structure between the spheres that had a strobe light of two colors either red, blue or green combination, but cant remember which two. The metal was a dull brushed alluminum and there were no other markings. As it turned it did not bank like a plane would, more like a bus or big truck would. The year would have been around 1986

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, these dumbell craft are real, saw on AUG 2014 in WOODBRIDGE, NJ, hovered for a few secs over route 1 and then shot off to north to airport, pulsed red, blue and the green with NO NOISE at all, dumbell shaped panels were outlined with rods that pulsed the color

    ReplyDelete