Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Houston, British Columbia Bright White Object With Orange Glow Around It


Date: Between March 18 & the 24th, 2002 (approx)
Time: 11:00 p.m.

Hello Brian, I'm finally getting back to you, the UFO I saw was in the direction towards Morice Mountain. (Investigators note: Morice Mountain is south of Houston and directly behind the town and runs above timberline). I saw the object around 11:30 p.m. I think the date was between the March 18 and the 24th. It was a bright white light with an orange glow around it and was hovering just below the mountain line. I watched it for about 2 minutes before it disappeared.

Thank you to this witness for possibly confirming another sighting of the same object.

Investigators note: Because of the color in which was reported to me, I checked another report I received from around the same date (March 21, 2002) in which two witnesses watched a very bright white object hovering around the same area with an orange glow or haze to it. The object the witness reported to me above, it sounds like this object may have been further back towards the mountain. The two witnesses who reported the March 21, 2002 sighting, had the object hovering just over a barn in a field almost directly behind the car dealer ship. (pictures were taken of this object the fellows saw, but quickly threw their camera into their truck, jumped in and headed off quickly, due to the object approaching them.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment