Sunday, November 8, 2009

Koshkonong/Thayer, Missouri An Orange Ball Of Fire


Date: November 7, 2009
Time: Approx: 7:30 p.m.

Hi there, I live in Salem, Arkansas and I am writing you regarding an incident my brother encountered last night near Koshkonong/Thayer, Missouri. It was about 7:30 p.m. Central Time. He was in the woods walking to his vehicle after hunting, when he saw an orange ball of fire (he described it as being perfectly spherical like a crystal ball containing fire).

This was about 100 yards in front of him coming from the East. It was moving steady and slowly about 8-10 feet off the ground horizontally. He described it's size was about the size of a basketball and at its largest, about twice the size of a basketball. He said he watched it float through the woods for several minutes then it slowly rose over a hill a disappeared, still remaining about 10 feet above ground. There was no noise or smell. My friend and I watched the movie “The Fourth Kind” last night in West Plains, Missouri.

No one knew we were going to the movies and as soon as we got into my car in the parking lot, my husband called me to tell me about what my brother saw. They didn’t know we had even planned on going to see this movie. Actually we were going to watch “This Is It”, but was sold out so at the last minute we chose the other movie, not even knowing what it was. I just thought you might be interested in this story. I don’t believe it was ball lightening. It has been unseasonably warm here this week, but no other weather phenomena present.

I left out that during my brother's encounter with this fireball, he was on his cell phone with my husband who was also in the woods. During their conversation, they kept hearing beeping through their phones like someone was pressing the buttons trying to dial out, very weird. I've never been able to see anything like this although my father and mother-in-law have both seen several odd occurrences in this same area years ago.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. If anyone in the Oregon County area has any more sightings please contact the Missouri Investigators Group at ufomig@yahoo.com

    http://ufomig.yolasite.com

    ReplyDelete