Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Large Explosion Witnessed In The Night Sky Over Santa Cruz California


Date: November 16, 2009
Time: Between 7:00pm and 7:30pm

Tonight at approx between 7:00pm and 7:30pm in the western night sky I saw what appeared to be an explosion, a very large one. I am not sure what I saw but It wasn't anything I have ever seen before and I watch the sky nightly. There were no stars visible in the sky where a circle of light suddenly appeared, expanding quickly, in a burst. As it stopped expanding, a circle of light, a ring also expanded and dissipated around it.

The entire thing dissipated quickly and it was followed by several fairly large shooting stars near it. It seemed to me that what I saw was a very large explosion or event in space. I wonder if anyone else saw anything tonight? Nov 16th. Santa Cruz Ca.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment