Sunday, November 8, 2009

Newmarket, Ontario Canada Pink Colored Lights Form A Huge Triangular UFO


Date: Summer 2005
Time: Evening.

It was a warm Saturday evening. I sat alone on my back patio while awaiting the arrival of a friend. It was a beautiful night, so I positioned my seat in order to have a full view of the cloudless open sky. When from behind me a noticed a series of pink ominous lights that seemed to create the formation of a triangle. It filled nearly my entire subdivision in size and consisted of one steady pink light at each corner, three lights in total.

The triangle appeared hollow at its center, however, the lights were able to swap places in complete sync with one another. It reminded me in a way of a skipping rope and how it would move across the sky, basically, it skipped. I believe that this may have been how the object was able to project itself so quickly. It made no sound but came very low, much lower than any cloud I've seen and moved much faster than any plane or helicopter. Within 2 seconds it had silently skipped across the entire sky. Yes, I said "the entire sky in seconds"! and then disappeared as quickly as it came.

Now, as I've mentioned, this is not an area that I am very familiar with. I have no explanation for what I encountered on that evening four years ago, and also have no evidence to support my claim. So essentially, I understand that a personal experience does not hold up as data in this field. It was just very reassuring to know that I'm not alone, and that others have seen the same thing as I have. Thank you for your commitment to the paranormal world. I hope one day you are able to uncover what you seek!

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment