Saturday, November 7, 2009

On A Cruise Ship Returning From The Bahamas Shadow Surrounded By Green Light


Date: October 31, 2009
Time: Approx: 5:15 p.m.

Hello, My name is (removed by Brian Vike) and I have seen something on the ocean. I don't know what it was, so I took a picture of it. Here is how it happened. I was on a Cruise returning from Bahamas. It was a clear day. At 5 o'clock I decided to sit on the deck to wait for the sun to set. It was Halloween on the ship, so most were dressed in costumes. I started to take pictures of the sun as it was going down. At about 5:15 I saw this shadow moving across the water. I looked around to see if anyone else saw it, but there was no one around.

This shadow was surrounded by a green light. I knew no one would believe me so I took a picture of it. To my amazement the picture came out clear. I was showing it to others on board, right on the camera. Everyone thought it was strange. I went to the ships director to make sure there was no hologram sent out by the ship, since it was Halloween and the ship director said there was no hologram from this ship and he has never seen anything like it. I truly believe that I have captured some kind of entity on the water. I assure you this is authentic. I had the picture copy write so that no one can claim it.

If this is something you may be interested in you can contact me at this email address. Thanks.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment