Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sasquatch Sighted In The Nass Valley, British Columbia


Date: Approx:2006 ?
Time: Around Midnight.

I never knew you were looking into the Sasquatch too, two years ago we (my husband, our two sons, and I) were driving home from the Nass Valley. It was approximately midnight when I seen something along a hillside. I was driving, but tried to watch this thing, when my oldest son leaned forward from the backseat and yelled "look, a Sasquatch" and than my 2nd oldest son said "holy smokes". Our car lights hit the creature when we rounded the corner and it looked right at us and than bent down (because it was on two feet) and just like, laid down and disappeared.

At this time my husband woke up because the boys were yelling for me to stop. They wanted to run up the hillside and I was yelling "I'm not stopping, what if it's still there". I kept driving and then our boys told their Dad what we saw and he was yelling for me to turn around, but I was too scared. I know this is the closest I want to come to an encounter with a Sasquatch because it was quite big. It was dark in colour (but it was quite dark out) and the hair was laying flat down, but I seen it's face and the way this huge creature could hide so quickly, scared me. Our two sons always tell this story because it's something we will never forget

Thank you to the witness for their report on the creature.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com


Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment