Sunday, November 15, 2009

Two Small UFOs Follow Larger One Over Prince Rupert, British Columbia


Date: May 18, 2002
Time: Not given.
Email Report.

My mother was on her way to the kitchen when she stopped to look outside the living room window, towards the North. She saw a craft with different color lights around it and it had two smaller black objects following behind it, my mother was calling me to wake up and look at what she saw outside, I got up just in time to see this light slowly moving to the East and it slowly Blinked 3 times before it vanished and behind Mount Oldfield which is 1885 ft. high. The objects never made a sound, and this is the first time that my mother had ever seen any real UFO's.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment