Thursday, December 31, 2009

7 Spherical Orange Lights Over Liverpool UK (New Year)



Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 12:15 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Liverpool.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 7
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I receive a telephone call off my dad telling me to look out of the window at the lights in the sky. He called them 'UFOs'. My boyfriend, daughter and I all looked outside and saw two spherical orange lights moving from west to east. The lights were not flashing and moved slower than planes. Checked on the internet and found this site with info about other sightings. The lights went out of view before I could see if the ascended higher, sorry... wonder what they are? I think my dad has some photos of them too.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment