Saturday, December 19, 2009

Amber Colored Light Steaks Upward At Vernon, British Columbia


Date: 1992
Time: N/A

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor's Note: The witness who provided the interesting report below has sent in eight other UFO sighting reports for 2007. I will be posting each of the witnesses sighting reports separately as the objects were witnessed on different days over 2007.

I have seen one unexplained flying object before this year, (meaning 2007) when I was 18 years old in 1992. I witnessed a blond/amber colored light coming down the Indian Arm of Okanagan Lake from the north to the south. The object was moving along the far SE shoreline approximately 5km from the cabin. My sister and I both watched the object through the window of the cabin streak straight up into the air and disappear. We both felt confused after seeing it, and have only discussed it once or twice since it happened.

For the past year I have had an outdoor night shift job doing security at a hotel in Vernon, BC. The Okanagan is renowned for its clear skies and I have the opportunity to sky gaze for extended periods. On eight separate occasions this year I have seen unexplained flying objects in the skies around Vernon.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment