Friday, December 25, 2009

Cluster Of Three Glowing Orange UFOs Seen Over Kamloops, B. C.


Date: 1999 or 2000 (?)
Time: Summer morning.

Location of Sighting: Kamloops, B.C.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Round.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hello, don't know why I've decided to do this today, but anyways. A friend and I were sitting on my back patio in Kamloops having coffee one summer morning around 1999 or 2000. He was relating to me how his girlfriend and he had seen some weird orange balls in the sky the previous evening at the drive in movie.

The view from my patio is generally southwest and I live on the valley bottom so there is a clear definition of altitude if anything is below the ridge line. After I had teased him about blowing a gear (he's a logging truck driver) we were chatting and enjoying a typical beautiful Kamloops early summer morning when we both see a cluster of three glowing orange balls zipping across our field of view, below the ridge line.


They were only visible for a few seconds as they were moving fast, best guess would be three to four times as fast as a Dash 8 on final, something I see five or 6 times a day as we are on the glide path to KYA airport. They quickly disappeared from view heading down the valley out over Kamloops Lake.

To summarize; they were orange (pale) they were probably between 5 and 10 feet in diameter and they were traveling somewhere between 400 to 800 mph at an altitude of less than 1,500 feet, but more than 1,000 feet.

With the benefit of hindsight I wish I had made some notes to record the details, but the points I've just related are not subject to confabulation and the story can be confirmed by my friend and my wife (who didn't see them because she was in the house) can verify the incident. Best.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment