Saturday, December 19, 2009

East Of Prince George, B.C. A Bright Light To A Cylindrical Black Spot


Date: July 20 1994
Time: 5.30-6.00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Bright light, changed to cylindrical.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was hauling logs east of Prince George, British Columbia. Around Wansa Creek on Highway 16. I saw a bright light in the sky. I thought it was maybe a helicopter working on Tabour Mountain. As I approached closer to the Willow River bridge, it looked like a very bright light on the mountain. When I broke over the mountain to see the city bowl, I realized the light was way to the west, maybe around Baldy Hughes. Then the light went from bright to small, then to a cylindrical black spot almost immediately. It was large to small in one second. Then it veered off to the southeast and disappeared.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment