Saturday, December 19, 2009

Magnesium Colored UFO Over Rosswood, British Columbia


Date: Summer of 1994
Time: Approx: 9:00 a.m.

My English, typing and communication is not good, but I have and other witnesses seen over ten or so years in Rosswood, B.C. Daytime, nighttime, magnesium like moving green, white, red, moving steady or odd stars lower than mountain tops. Some five miles away, some closer is what we saw. Thank you.

Additional Information:

Brian, I will tell you all I saw little by little. I am 52 and I never seen anything like it. It all started in 1994, summer before school was out. I bought property in Rosswood. One morning around 9:00 a.m. the kids are gone to school when I look through the bedroom window and saw a fair size star like coming out of one valley 5 miles away and below the mountain top. It got close, slow, fast, stop, repeat stop and came 45 degree towards me. I had my head out the window by then, there was no sound, it stops and reveres back off toward the Nass and all this within one and a half or so minutes.

It was not a chopper, bright magnesium star type object. No witnesses, that was the first time remember this because 3 or 4 years later my ex and my daughter and I saw before sun set the same star, low regular speed going inside the same Valley. I will tell you about that some other time. It was not an airplane, chopper or balloons. I will stop now tell you the next sighting, next time. Later.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment