Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bright Orange Light Over Leyland Lancashire UK



Date: January 1, 2010
Time: After midnight.

Hi, I also saw bright orange light in the sky at midnight, they stood out from the fireworks as they moved very slowly across the sky vertically. There was probably about a dozen, seeing only 3 at a time as they moved from right to left they got dimmer. First thing I did this morning was Google it, but bizarrely struggled to find anything till I came across your post. I am in Leyland Lancashire, my wife also saw them as well. I can't think of any logical explanation but as it was midnight I imagine thousand of people will have seen it, surely if its all over the country it can't be a scam.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment