Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Falling Ball Of Light Observed From Collegeville Pennsylvania


Date: January 18, 2010
Time: Approx: 5:30 p.m.

Brian, I saw the falling ball of light too on January 18th. I thought it was closer to 5:30 PM, but I’m not sure. I didn’t have any timepieces on me. I live in Collegeville, PA, and I saw it fall from the sky west of me. It happened so fast, and no one else was around. I started to doubt my own eyes. I waited to hear a sound, and I heard nothing. I kept checking the news and I saw nothing about it.

I’ve never been on your website before. When I didn’t see anything on the news I began doing internet searches, and then your website came up with a sighting.

Since nothing seems to have hit the ground I wonder if it was space junk burning up.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment