Sunday, January 24, 2010

Four Orange Lights/Objects Seen From The Ramada Jarvis Hotel UK


Date: January 17, 2010
Time: 7.15 p.m. to 7.30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: at the Ramada Jarvis hotel at the end of Bingley bye-pass.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 4
Shape of Objects: Round orange lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: As I was coming along Bradford road, just passed the "Tram Shed restaurant/public house, on my way home to Bingley. I caught sight of a stationary bright orange light in the sky that was over to my right and near the Baildon moor area. I thought it might have been a helicopter with a light shining down. However as I drove along glancing at this light, I noticed another bright orange light rising slowly up to the first one from below. I then thought "this is very strange and I did not think two helicopters to be a very likely explanation".

So, as I was at the roundabout at the end of the Bingley by-pass, I decided to go right round the roundabout and park up at the entrance to the Ramada Jarvis Hotel so enabling me to have a good view of what was going on. After watching the two orange objects for a minute or so, another orange light appeared out of nowhere on Baildon moor, as if it had been turned on by an electric switch.

This third object then slowly rose to the other two joining them in a straight vertical line.The second object (to my astonishment) rose up to hit the first object, which made it rise up and turn into a blue light before settling back down to merge with the orange object ( talk about weird) Then another orange light appeared out of nowhere on Baildon moor (as if turned on with a switch again) Again rising slowly to join the two only lights now, and in a straight vertical line. The two recent additions then started to get dimmer and dimmer until eventually vanishing completely.

The two that had merged did the same a minute or so later till there was nothing in the sky at all. I kept watching for a while in case they reappeared, they did not, but a plane from Leeds Bradford airport flew over where they had been only slightly higher up. The whole incident was amazing and most definitely these objects had me convinced that different laws of physics were in use. The two that merged and did not collide with a bang, how do you explain that? The answer is that you cannot. (Oh, while this was all happening there was no sound whatsoever) whilst I heard the plane ok.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment