Friday, January 8, 2010

Glowing Orange Orbs Seen Over Skelmanthorpe Huddersfield UK


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: Approx: 00.05

I have been trying to create a report through your website, but it keeps refusing to send so I am sending it via this mail.

My name is (name removed), I live in Skelmanthorpe, Huddersfield. at approx: 00.05 on Friday the 1st of Jan 2010 I looked out of my bedroom window to see the fireworks. I looked up into the sky and saw 2 orange glowing orbs flying at some speed coming from a northeasterly direction and heading in a westerly direction. They disappeared into cloud a couple of seconds later there was another 2, same colour from the same direction, again disappearing into cloud.

Then another two, then another two, I turned to my left to look if there was anything else and there was 2 coming from a south easterly direction heading westerly the same direction as the ones coming from the northeasterly direction. In total I saw approx: 16 of these orange globes within about 10 minutes. I saw only 4 in the sky at any one time. After seeing the first two, I went down stairs to tell my brother to come and see these orange glowing orbs and we went into the back garden to get a clearer view.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment