Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Large Bright White Round Lights Over South Boulder Colorado



Date: August 20, 2009
Time: 11:45 p.m.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was with my friend outside of his house in South Boulder, Colorado and I was looking up at the sky. The moon was half full and it was a fairly bright night out. All of the sudden I see this bright round white light. I commented on how low it was the lowest flying satellite (sp?) I had ever seen when the second light appeared behind it. There were 2 bright white round non, blinking lights traveling from west to east towards Denver in the southern sky.

They were both traveling at the same speed and never changed distance from each other. It seemed to me like the one in front was wiggling a little and the one in back following perfectly behind. There was no noise and we watched for a good one to three minutes at least. My friend said he had seen both lights approach from the western horizon. As they flew across to the east, the first one dimmed out and disappeared and about 5 seconds later the second one dimmed out and disappeared as well.

My boyfriend and I saw these exact same lights on the same exact date because we started dating just a few weeks earlier. I live on Long Island New York. We just parked in my driveway, both looking up and saw the exact same situation, only they came from the northwest and were traveling on a southeastern track. Not sure, but I am guessing the time 11:45 pm eastern standard time. Just wanted to share and thanks. Please email me if you want any further information. I could be off on the time it may have been a little later.

Additional Information:

It was on the same date August 20, 2009 as the sighting in Colorado. I copied and pasted that, I am not sure if you got the rest of the email, but I was in New York.
Thanks for getting back to me and please keep me posted.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment