Thursday, January 7, 2010

Orange Lights Over Cheslyn Hay Near Cannock UK (Pictures)



Date: January 1, 2010
Time: Approx: 12:15 a.m.

Dear Brian, my name is (name removed) and I live in Cheslyn Hay near Cannock.

Last night around quarter past midnight I went in my upstairs bedroom to watch the fireworks I could hear going on. Looking south I could not see any as they were unfortunately behind the top of the hill I live on, however I spotted a bright orange light travelling in a straight direction from east to west. The motion was similar to a plane but couldn’t see any beacon or navigation lights, just this orange glow. I could also not evaluate at what altitude it was travelling. The light keep travelling west in a smooth motion till it pass behind some trees when it seem to change direction and start travelling south, away from my position. At that point I quickly went downstairs to pick my camera.

Coming back to the window, the light was still there behind the tree when I spotted another one coming from the same direction and flying path than the first one. I tried to take a picture of this one instead as it was still in full view and not behind trees but couldn’t manage to see it in my screen (I was taking the picture camera in hand outside through a partly open window as I didn’t wanted any glass reflection). I followed this second orange light till it reach the tree but still unable to see it on my screen. It then changed direction like the 1st one going south and away from me.



I then spotted a 3rd orange light on the same flying path coming from the east. I managed this time to see it in my screen, so I took a picture. When the camera focused on it, it appeared as an orange circle on my screen. I then change the setting to take a video but by the time I switch the bedroom light on, switch function, switch the light off again and came back to the window I couldn’t see the orange lights anymore.

I looked at the picture I took and as the camera was in a night setting (lens opening time extended), the orange circle I’ve seen appears as a orange line, showing a travelling path from left to right out of the frame (east to west). I first though I moved a lot when taking the picture but the top of the tree in the foreground is only slightly blurred and seem to contradict that. The picture was taken at 00:29.

I personally don’t know what I have seen as although thinking of a low flying plane, I can’t explain the orange light instead of the strobe and red and green tip light of the wing I usually see on plane at night. I went on the net this morning to see if I could find any info on this sighting and found your blog so I am therefore sending you the picture.

Best regards.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment