Monday, January 11, 2010

Red/Orange Lights Over Wexford And Clonmel (Pictures)


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 12:20 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Wexford.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of Objects: 3 and 1 followed later.
Shape of Objects: Red/orange lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was taking photos of my wife in the snow in our front garden,when my next door neighbour spotted the 3 lights in the sky.I took three pic`s of the UFO`s and went for my video camera,which unfortunately needed a new by that time there were gone.There were some other reports of same from Wexford and one from Clonmel according to The Aviation people at Dublin airport.I received some emails back from them.I have the pic`s to sent if you want them.

Photos © 2010 Sean Dempsey






















Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment