Monday, January 11, 2010

Three Orange Vertical Lights Over Dundas Ontario Canada


Date: January 8, 2010
Time: Hamilton

Hi Brian, I saw a link to a report that was made for January 9th, in Hamilton, Waterdown and Stoney Creek for orange lines in the sky - on PSICAN's message board.

I witnessed 3 orange vertical lights, that seemed to originate from a source close to the ground, went up to a clouded area, faded out and then continued again up into the sky, on Friday January 8th, travelling through Waterdown to my hometown of Dundas. Do you think a possible explanation for these lights could be light pillars?

I found out about this atmospheric weather condition when I was trying to research a very odd sighting of my own in December 2006, when I attended a local astronomer's monthly meeting, with a description of my sighting. Light pillars were a strong possibility, with a few major exceptions as they are apparently not typically viewed from various viewpoints, and 2 of us saw these lights, from various locations. That, along with some very odd sensory things associated with my sighting, made it difficult to pinpoint an exact natural cause at this point.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment