Saturday, February 13, 2010

10-15 Red/Orange Lights Northeast Of Glasgow Scotland UK

Date: February 13, 2010
Time: 10:30 p.m.

Starting at 2230hrs I saw approx 10-15 red/orange lights NE of Glasgow.

They were primarily in an 'A' shape formation, drawling a large A in the sky, with two trailing behind them by about 2-3 miles, moving south at what looked to be approx 150 knots at approx 5-10 kilometers away from my vantage point at Latitude 55.855588, Longitude -4.215102.

It was fairly hard to determine distance and speed, but as a pilot and plane spotter I'm used to looking at other aircraft in the sky. My first thought was that it might have been an air show display or some sort of military training mission. But I know Glasgow airspace very well and they were between 4000 - 10000 ft in the sky right inside the approach airspace for Glasgow Airport and there is no chance they would have been cleared for that and there is no military operations area near here.

I watched them for about 10 minutes then they entered/disappeared into a cloud and my view was obstructed, but the lights lit up the cloud somewhat. I tried to take pictures but the battery had gone flat in my camera.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment