Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bright Multi Colored Light Streaked Across The Sky Over Airdrie Alberta

Date: February 14, 2010
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Hello, At around 8:00pm this evening my son, my two dogs and I decided to go for a walk as we usually do. We walked through an area in Airdrie Coopers Crossing to an area under development, a great place at night for off leash. While in the south end of this development walking, a very bright multi colored light streaked across the sky above us lighting up the area just underneath of it. Where we were walking as if it were late daylight. Both my dogs stood completely still as did my son and I.

It lasted only seconds and then a slightly dimmer one once again. We walked back to our home without experiencing another. The sky at the time was dark with hazy fog so we did not see if the light had been emitted from any object, but the light itself was very apparent. I have never witnessed this before, but the last couple of days walking my dogs out here they have acted very skitterish. I searched the internet to see if anyone else had noticed and published anything in blogs etc, but didn't find anything, but your website. Did anyone else notice this light? Thanks.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment