Friday, February 5, 2010

Orange Balls Of Light Above Tregarth UK

Date: February 5, 2010
Time: 8:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: United Kingdom.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 4
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: When I driving along the A5 towards Bethesda, Gwynedd from the direction of Bangor I noticed an orange kind of ball shaped in the sky in-front of me, but in the sky. I slowed down to watch, I then opened my window to have a clearer view and as it was passing slowly, another one came behind so I turned in a lay by and sat watching, then another one followed. At this point I turned my ignition off to listen for any noise and suddenly a larger one caught up and was travelling faster than the first three.

I was trembling and trying to ring my boyfriend to tell him to go out to the back of our house, thinking he would definitely see them in Tregarth, but it was too late and I didn't manage to get the camera on my mob to work! typical. As the lights were so bright I'm sure someone else must have seen these. They were above the Tregarth area going up north towards Anglesey.

If you hear that anyone else has seen them can you let me know please.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment