Saturday, February 27, 2010

Orange Fireball Fly's Through The Sky Over Grantown On Spey Scotland UK

Date: February 14, 2010
Time: Evening.

Location of Sighting: Grantown on Spey Scotland.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Roundish.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My partner and I watched an orange fireball fly through the sky for several minutes before it disappeared. I saw it first and called my partner out to see it (I knew he wouldn't believe me.) We watched as it flew in the air in complete silence. Neither of us have seen anything like it before. I read in the local newspaper about someone from Nairn seeing this object at the same time as us. The town of Nairn is just 23 miles away so we probably saw what he saw.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment