Thursday, February 18, 2010

Two Balls Of Light Seen From A90 Past Glendoick Scotland


Date: February 17, 2010
Time: Approx: 5:30 p.m. (Dusk)

Location of Sighting: A90 south looking towards Perth.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Ball.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Hi Brian, I saw two balls of light last night as I was driving home, that match your description of lights over Perth (7 Jan 2010). I was driving on the A90 and was just past Glendoick looking towards the rocky outcrop that is just before Friarton Bridge (the one with the monument at the top). Two lights came over the top of the rocky outcrop, moved around a bit and veered over to my right and disappeared out of view.

It was not quite dark (dusk). Each light moved in a manner you'd expect from a helicopter or micro-light, but couldn't see any form or outline of an aircraft. The lights moved independently. They did not flash as you'd expect from an aircraft. And moving independently they were obviously not two lights on one craft (ie: one on each wing). I'm not very good at judging height, but I have seen hot air balloons come over that hill in the summer, and these lights were at a similar height. Sorry - not much more I can tell you as I was driving and they didn't stay in view for very long.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment