Sunday, February 14, 2010

UFO Filmed For Approximately Six Minutes Over Yorba Linda California


Date: February 14, 2010
Time: Between 8:00 - 9:00 p.m.

Brian, not sure if I am using this email/blog/site correctly, but I can't believe what I just saw. I just recorded (DVD) approximately 6 minutes of this anomaly that you wrote about tonight. I live in Yorba Linda CA and was just taking out my garbage with my son and he pointed up in the air to a flying (?) which was very close, just above and super bright light in the sky. It is like nothing I have ever seen. It was a solid bright whitish light at first, then started pulsating green, white in the middle and red on the other end/side of the flying object. Scary.

At one point it looked to be flying around an airplane (which by the way looked polar opposite than this object). Never would have believed it. It was so very different than anything else in the sky (planes, helicopter, etc.) and had no sound to it whatsoever. Hopes this validates what you saw. Wow!

Recorded between 8:00 - 9:00pm (not sure yet) until I confirm via camcorder.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment