Friday, February 5, 2010

UFO Sightings At Different Times Over Thunder Bay Ontario

Date: February 4, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Hello, my name is (name removed) and I am from Thunder Bay Ontario. It's come to my attention that there are lots of unidentified flying objects in the sky here. I have witnessed about 4 sightings myself and it makes me wonder what exactly could it be, a UFO, or something that is totally explainable.

I've noticed there are lots of military fighter jets here that fly around the skies here, sometimes circling the skies. The thing is that we have no military base here at all or in the area. One of my first sightings was about two years ago when I was waiting outside for the bus with my mother. We both looked up at the sky because we noticed a light moving in the sky, first we thought it was a plane or a satellite. It was a white light high in the sky that was slowly moving one direction, then it suddenly stopped and did a 90 degree turn and went in that direction. We watched it changed directions for awhile until it zoomed across the sky.

It was about 4:30am, my aunt and I were walking to the downtown mall. It was winter and we were in the middle of the street, then suddenly a big bright light of mixed colors of blue, white and green zoomed across the sky in a oval-ish shape, as it continued its direction the oval shape became more narrow until it was a long rod-shaped. Tonight on my home about 10:30 pm I looked up at the stars feeling I was going to see something. Beside Orion's belt there a new star, so I thought.

I look at those stars because a long time ago my mom, dad and I said those were our stars. It made me look at them almost every night for years during the winter. Beside that new star, there was a flashing white light, it didn't move or anything but flash for about 30 minutes. I noticed it starting my walk on my way home and looked at it again before I head in. The objects began to flash more frequently, then both objects suddenly at the same time flew across sky at the same time. I know this is kind of long but I just want an opinion. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Its april 17th /2012, ive just had a very similar event like your first story happen to me tonight. I saw a light moving across the night sky slowly at first. It was a little bigger then a plan, but no blinking lights. Then it vanished and appeared a few moments later but a bit smaller and was moving a bit faster, and jumped from one point to another in a slit second then disappeared again. It then reappeared in its original spot and then shot into the sky. It was one of the most shocking but amazing things ive ever witnessed. I was always a bit skeptic of UFO sittings ,but after witnessing this. my views have changed. There is definitely something going on out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UFO sighting over Thunder Bay on Canada 2012. Approximately, 10:45pm. we saw two red lights to the east in the sky. I have never seen any lights over there before. They were there for around 10 min. They were in the same place in the sky. Then they were gone. I did not see them leave. At 11:15pm I looked to the South West and saw one red light coming from the north. It looked like it was traveling at the same speed as a plane until it slowed down very quickly. It stayed there for around 5 min. Then it went West at a high rate of speed. We did not see it anymore. NOW this object did not have any other lights on it nor did it behave like any other plane or helicopter I have ever seen. My daughters friend has a video of it. It is maybe 15 seconds long. There is another video of it as well. A person from down the street made a video. I have been looking up to the skies all my life and I could explain everything I have seen. I cannot explain what I saw. last night. I officaly saw a UFO... John lafroy@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw 5 triangle glowing lights on Tuesday, August 13th. I live near May and Brodie St. One triangle was leading 2 others that were on each side. They moved very fast. The lights moved from the SW across to NE and to the right far across to the East, two more triangle shaped objects moved to catch up to the other ones. I have never seen anything like it. Last night, my friend and I saw 2 lights hanging in the air to the East South again. I rushed to grab binoculars. As soon as I went outside to view, they were gone.

      Delete
  3. September 1, 2012 around 10pm my wife & I saw a bright light coming from the west over our camp lake 10 minutes from Thunder Bay. We ran to the dock and watched it silently, slowly and directly move over the lake eastward. Another followed about a 1/4 mile away. I expected to hear an engine sound but there was none. They turned northeast then faded away. They were no higher than your typical cesna bush plane that's why I thought I'd hear a engine. The "front" of the craft had a prism like light that was moving. I cannot for the life of me understand what this could be and just would like a logical explaination. mjurcik@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete