Friday, March 12, 2010

Blue Orb The Size Of A Full Moon Seen Over Buenos Aires Argentina

Date: March 12, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hi Brian, I was just watching TV when I noticed through the edge of my eye a blue orb, like hovering. I quickly turned to my boyfriend to tell him and when I looked again it was gone. The light wasn't a shooting star, because it had the size like a full moon, but blue or light blue. The orb was clearly visible.

I'm sure others should have seen it. I really don't know what to think of. I Googled a bit for it, but only find your site. Please, if you have some information about what might have been, It would be great. I'm in Buenos Aires, Argentina, by the way. Thank you very much.

Email Brian Vike with your sighting report: sighting@telus.net
Jeff Rense's Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment