Saturday, March 20, 2010

Daylight UFO Sighting Over Asbahr Lake Corvallis Oregon


Date: March 19, 2010
Time: Approx: 7:14 p.m.

Hello my name is (name removed) and I am 25 years old. I was on my way to work today and it was about 7:14pm. (still really bright out) I was driving down I-20 going into Corvallis and I got to about where Asbahr Lake is and above the trees there were really bright white lights (there was 2 ) really close together. They came out from the NW from me.

I was already looking that way because I saw a bird fly in front of the car, so I was watching it and out of know where there was two lights that lit up and just sat there. It was pretty far away from me, so I slowed down and pulled over and watched for a second. They both moved at the same time, straight up about a fingers length, if you were to put your finger up at it and then it stopped. Maybe two seconds went by and they moved very fast to the right about twice the length as before.

I got back in the car and when I looked up, the two lights went off like if you were to flip a switch. I have been around long enough to know it was not a plane as they can't fly like that and flares don't do that. I came home and just did a random search on yahoo (strange lights in Corvallis, Oregon and found a link to you)

I thought I would write to you and tell you about it. I read your story and thought I would share it with you. Thanks for your time.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment