Friday, March 19, 2010

Green Light Falls From The Sky Over Route 80 West New Jersey USA

Date: March 19, 2010
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Route 80 West.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I saw a UFO tonight on the way home on route 80! I saw a greenish light falling from the sky. I thought in my head "Holy ***, that plane is going crash!" I slowed down to watch, thinking it was pretty close and going to actually crash. Then, it suddenly stopped falling and took off like a rocket going from a "vertical" type fall, to a "horizontal" flight.

Once I saw it do that, I knew it wasn't a crashing plane and literally said out loud "What the heck was that?" It was gone in a matter of a split second, which freaked me out even more. Pretty freaky stuff. Now I'm reading other people's sightings of the same/similar thing!

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment