Monday, March 1, 2010

Orange Lights/Objects Seen Over Brentwood Essex United Kingdom

Date: February 28, 2010
Time: Approx: 6:20 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Brentwood.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Before I describe last nights sightings, I must mention that a few months ago (over my house in Brentwood) my wife and I saw an unusual quite large bright orange light in the sky. It passed over very quickly, but because of it's nature (it looked like something was on fire) it was very noticeable. Last night at the time stated above I was walking to my garage at the rear of my house and saw exactly the same thing, a bright orange light moving across the sky. I assume it was below the storm clouds as it had been a very bad weather day. It was quite clearly not an aircraft as even from the highest point in the sky the lights of an aircraft are discernable.

I called my wife to come quickly and we stood there together watching this thing move across the sky clearly bewildered by what it might be. And we both definitely saw a large spark fall from it vertically. This happened twice. We watched it until it was out of range. Only a few minutes later another incident occurred and on the exact same trajectory as the first. There was no apparent sound present. All I had in hand was my mobile phone and whilst it has managed to pick up something, it is of little value as it looks just like a very small dot. Still, I am surprised it picked up anything at all.

This is my best description of what we saw, but reading the comments of others and their descriptions we mirror their experiences exactly. The only thing to add is as I said above, that we saw at least two sparks fall swiftly and vertically away from the main object. Because of this event, I have simply Googled this morning just to see if there was anything and to my surprise there was hence this email. Incidentally, I am familiar with the ISS and it's occasional trajectory over my location and it wasn't that. A quick check on the NASA website confirms this also.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment