Thursday, March 18, 2010

UFO - Fast Moving Triangular Set Of Lights Over Stoney Creek/Hamilton Ontario

Date: March 17, 2010
Time: 11:59 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Stoney Creek/Hamilton.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Triangular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Like the other guy posted, I was out in the backyard having a smoke when I saw a triangular set of dim lights travel from over Lake Ontario from Grimsby area, curve around and head towards the Hamilton Mountain Brow. It seemed to cover what I would say about 20 miles in just 2 to 3 seconds. Extremely fast. No sound at all. Never seen anything travel that fast before. If you do the math that works out to about 36,000 m.p.h. if I'm not mistaken. Not sure of the altitude. Did not see a structure, just the lights.

The lights seemed to have a pattern to them, like circles make up of curved rectangular shapes. E-mailed McMaster University to see if their Telescope which they have aimed at the stars picked anything up, but have got no response as of yet. Went out again tonight and thought I saw something again, however this time it was geese. The first sighting was not geese though. This thing, like I said was so fast, it just blew my mind. Anyhow just thought I would pass this on to you in case anyone else around here saw the same thing.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment