Saturday, April 3, 2010

4 Bright Orange Orb Like Objects Over Bridligton UK

Date: April 3, 2010
Time: 8.53 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Bridlington - Beverley road.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 4
Shape of Objects: Orbs.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: On our way back to York from Bridligton we (my husband, I and our ten year old daughter) sighted four bright orange orb like objects. Both I and my husband were travelling in separate vehicles. My husband flashed full beam and indicated to pull over. We then got out of our cars and stood and watched for what would have been a good few minutes. One of the orbs shot away at immense speed, whilst the other three seem to linger and gradually went away out of sight.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment