Friday, May 28, 2010

5 Bright Orange Lights Over Cleland North Lanarkshire UK

Date: May 28, 2010
Time: 11:05 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Cleland-North Lanarkshire.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 5
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Date: May 28 2010, Time: 23.05 PM.

Hi, I live in the Wishaw area and was coming home via Cleland, the time being 23.05pm, when I saw a formation of 5 bright orange pulsating lights in the sky. The lights had one at the front, two in the middle and two at the back heading from west to east. This all lasted about 2-3 minutes before they disappeared behind the clouds, they never reappeared and there was no sound coming from them.

At first it looked like a flame, moving about the speed of a helicopter, very high up, probably about the height that helicopters fly at. I stopped at the local shop and two other witnesses had seen them.

I am usually skeptical about UFOs etc., but now after this there would need to be a good explanation for me to understand what I had just experienced. This is certainly the most unusual thing I have ever seen in my life.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment