Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Eyewitnesses Observe UFO Over Toronto Ontario Canada

Date: May 17, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hey Brian, my name (name removed), and I'm from Toronto, last night which was May 17, 2010 around 10:00pm my friend and I saw something like you did, but a little different. We know 100% that it was a UFO. This was my first sighting and hopefully not the last. My friend that I was with, has been having alot of sightings lately. Thank you so much for sharing your story.

Brian Vike's Note: The witness thought I was the one who had a sighting, but it was someone else. I wrote to the person filing this sighting report and received a little more information on what it was they observed.

Additional Information:

Good morning Brian

Thanks for getting back to me, well this is what happened. My best friend, (name removed) was giving me a ride home, when I saw a really bright light moving towards us. I pointed out to my friend and said hey look. He first replied and said, no it's a plane. He then took a closer look and said, no wait a minute, that's no plane from the way that it was moving and the shape.

I can't really describe it, but it got really close and I noticed alot of different lights, alot of them were purple and blue and the lights were not blinking. It came close and stopped for a second, and turned right quickly. It then went down the street and it turned into a star. My friend and I tried to chase it, but it disappeared. I will never forget my experience, I hope to have many more.

My best friend has had 6 UFO experiences in the last year, maybe you should talk to him about them. If your interested in talking to him about his experiences, let me know OK.

Thanks again for listing to my story. Have a great day.

Brian Vike's Note: I will be writing to the witnesses friend in hopes they might share the other UFO sightings with me. They just might match to other reports that have come into Sightings.com - http://www.sightings.com/

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment