Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hazy Blue Object Over Appleton Wisconsin

Date: May 1, 2010
Time: Evening.

Tonight while driving to pick up my grandson near Appleton, Wisconsin I saw a bluish hazy object falling from the sky. I was passing a vehicle on a incline, on a curve and I noticed a light and it was bluish and hazy or foggy all around it and it was falling from the sky, not straight down, but like on a curve. I could not keep my eyes on it all the time, because I was passing on a curve and all alone in my vehicle at the time. I was wondering if you knew what this could be?

If you have seen anything like this at Appleton Wisconsin or somewhere else in the world, would you please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment