Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Los Banos California Pulsating Bright Light

Date: May 4, 2010
Time: 9:09 p.m.

Hello Brian, my name is (name removed) and I live in Los Banos California. Los Banos is about 70 miles west of Fresno. For the past 2 weeks there has been the brightest light in our sky over our town. I do not know what it is, but it comes in around dark and it slowly, and I mean slowly moves the same path every night and slowly disappears. I do not think it is a planet or a satellite. I looked at it through my telescope and it has colors pulsating red, blue, yellow. I am looking at it now. If someone has seen this and know what it is let us know. It was never there before and I watch the skies.

Brian Vike comment on sighting: The witness has been viewing a star.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment