Monday, May 3, 2010

Orange Colored Globes Over Durham City UK

Date: May 2, 2010
Time: 9:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Durham City UK.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 10
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I went to the garden to put the bins out and noticed three large orange globes in the sky in a NW direction coming over the horizon. They were in a linear form and stayed in this formation throughout. There was no noise or vapor trail and I wondered what they could be, so I stared at them until they reached the top of their trajectory and seemed to fade into black large discs. I do not believe in UFOs, but I was so frightened I stood there and stared some more.

6 more orange globes about the size of a regular UK football from the ground rose over the same trajectory. They moved very slowly, as did the first ones and seemed to hover for a while and then fade into these discs. I was petrified so ran in to tell my husband and we watched another one from the window upstairs.

Could have been the stress of the event, but I felt quite woozy afterwards and a bit vague and my vision felt strange for about an hour afterwards.

I was convinced I was a nutcase until I did some research online and found that many others had also seen this. I am normally a level headed person and Teach Geography at Secondary school and I am so surprised at my writing on this website, but I need to tell people. I'm concerned, please help.

If you have seen anything like this at Durham City UK or somewhere else in the world, would you please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment