Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Triangular Orange Shaped Object Over Essex UK (Picture)

Date: May 9, 2010
Time: 10:15 p.m.

Hi, I just searched the internet for any new sightings of UFO's in Essex.

I have taken a picture on my mobile phone. Unfortunately my camera isn't very high quality, plus by the time we realized what was going on the object had travelled over head and was now heading towards Billericay/Laindon. I have included a map of my spotting site and the route the UFO took. I have a witness who took the photo his name is (name removed).

We were both unable to explain the object. Although it looked like a hot air balloon and it was moving far too fast (Jet Speeds). It covered the distance shown in the map in a matter of 1 - 3 mins. We had barely enough time to take the photo we took. I attempted to record the object, but dam batteries.


Hopefully there'll be other witnesses. There must have been dozens that won't report it.

It was not just a beam and not just a hot air balloon, it was triangular in shape, almost like a stealth bomber, but there was a very bright red/orange glow coming from the bottom of the object. It was the colour of fire. It didn't flicker or alter shape, speed or direction the whole time.

It moved silently and covered a vast amount of space in a short time. It looked almost as though the light was placed directly under the object. The corners of the object were yellow (as if a reflection of the main light was lighting them enough to be slightly visible). It was clearly a craft as there was something above the glow.

I didn't change altitude or speed. It remained in one direction. It happened at 22:15 on the 09/05/2010.

I am still a little in shock.


Let me know what you think!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment