Monday, May 24, 2010

Two Orange Glowing Objects Over The Texas Panhandle USA

Date: Summer of 1990
Time: 6:00 p.m. -7:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Texas Panhandle.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Two orange glowing objects.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I really haven't told anybody, only because they would think I was full of crap, but yes it true. I grew up just 13 1/2 mile just north of what was then called Hwy 214. I think now it is called RT 3338 Hwy 214 now. Well anyway it was me and my three foster sisters, we were all on the trampoline when to our surprise, we saw two glowing orange objects shooting across the sky. We really didn't know what they were, but they left a green stream of smoke behind in the lower atmosphere. My house was only about 60 to 70 miles from the New Mexico border line and I knew that Cannon Airforce Base was not too far away.

To go on, my dad happened to be watching the 6:00 o'clock news, when the weather man at the time ( Roy McCoy) was giving the weather report when Roy reported that there were two UFO's flying over Oldham County and Deafsmith Counties. Also Roy mentioned about the same thing I saw and that there was a green trail of a green smoke trailing behind them. After that he said that the Cannon Airforce Base had scrambled two fighter jets to the area, but after that it was never talked about again. So, now I am wondering what that ruckus was all about. Maybe whomever can investigate this further. I live in South Texas now. I have never said anything until now and after watching ancient aliens on the History Channel. Thanks hopefully research can be done on this.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment