Monday, May 24, 2010

Two Orange Spheres Over Nottingham UK

Date: May 1, 2010
Time: 8:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Mothers House.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Spheres.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: To whom it may concern.

Just a quick email to let you know about something I saw last Saturday night. I was in the garden of my mothers house in Nottingham when I noticed two orange spheres in the sky in the distance.
They were approaching from the distance at a fast rate. They eventually came over the area I was in. They then separated, with one sphere staying on it's straight course and the other sphere curving away into the distance.

I could not see any wings on these spheres or any details, there were no blipping lights of any kind and they were also silent. They also appeared to be flying much lower than regular aircraft or helicopters.

Any ideas?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment