Sunday, June 6, 2010

5 Orange Lights Traveling Over Glasgow Scotland UK

Date: June 2, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:40 p.m.

Hi, there my name is (name removed), and I witnessed 5 orange lights travelling over Glasgow. I did not have my phone to record this. At first I thought there was only one, but then my son told me to look, as there was another travelling above the first one at the same speed. We watched them go from east to west, then we seen another two and then a last one appeared. There was no sound, no flashing lights, but a very bright orange fire like light coming from them.

I have never in my life seen anything like this. I am not a UFO spotter, but I know this was not an plane or helicopter or a Chinese lantern. As soon as I came home, I went on my computer to see if anyone else had seen this, but I have not seen any reports in the newspaper or on YouTube.

I have however seen a video of orange lights over Dundee and they look exactly the same colour and moving at exactly the same speed. There seems to be many sightings all over the world and several news reports, but none this month, I forgot to say this happened on Wednesday 2/6/10 at about 10:40pm. I would appreciate it if you could give me any information on this. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment