Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bright Orange Yellow Light Over Bingley Bradford UK

Date: June 26, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:20 p.m.

I seen one in Bradford 2 days ago over my house in Bingley 25.06.10. I tried to record it on my mobile phone but I pressed the wrong button because I was rushing. I pressed camera instead of video. It was my first ever sighting, but I wasn't freaked out because I knew they existed all along.

I just got back from Huddersfield after completing my first year at university and I was staying at my mothers house. It was about 10:20pm and I went for a cigarette out in the back garden. I saw in the sky a bright orange/yellow light that looked almost like a comet or ball of fire, but I realised that it was moving too slowly. As it got closer I noticed that it wasn't traveling in a straight line, or at a constant speed, it was almost swerving from side to side. It was heading west, but kept slowing down and speeding up. I knew it wasn't an airplane or a helicopter because it was silent as it passed over the rooftop.

I quickly ran inside the house, picked up my mobile phone and went out of the front door to record it. The object slowly got further away then slowed down even more. All of a sudden it shot off sideways into the distance at great speed and was no longer visible.

I'm ticked off that I don't have any footage, but at least I know that I have seen one for real, with my own eyes and not just on YouTube videos so I no longer have to doubt and wonder if they are fake.

I came back into the front room and sat down next to my sister and watched the TV as though everything was normal. I mean why should I bother telling anyone what I just seen? no one would believe me.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment