Sunday, July 25, 2010

10-15 Orange Balls Of Light Over Hanwell West London UK

Date: July 23, 2010
Time: 11:40 p.m.

I was staying in Hanwell, west London on 23 July 2010. I was asleep in the upper room which has an uncurtained skylight window. I went to bed at 2245. At around 23:40, I was awoken (possibly by the light) and saw a bright orange light overhead in the sky. It was much bigger than an aircraft light, at first I thought it was some kind of firework, but it did not erupt, it just glowed brightly whilst moving slowly.

The light moved slowly and then faded after about 20 seconds. I looked out over north London, probably about 4-5 miles away, I could see several floating small balls of light which would ascend and after 15-30 seconds disappear. At any one time there were 5 or 6 balls. In total I saw 10-15 balls over about 5 minutes. I have never seen anything like this before and consider myself a sane scientific sort of individual being a medical doctor aged 57! Be grateful to hear from anyone else with similar sightings or any explanation.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment